Wednesday, April 5, 2006, 03:50 AM - \'Jobs in Saudia

If you are in Saudi Arabia how you got Visa?
What is your experience?
182 comments ( 6985 views )   |   ( 3.1 / 166 )

Tuesday, April 4, 2006, 10:03 AM - \'Jobs in Saudia

Umrah visas will be issued each year from the beginning of the month of Safar to the beginning of the month of Ramadan. Visas will be issued through licensed companies and travel agencies. Please note that in order for visa applications to be accepted, the company or agency must have completed a licensing process with the Ministry of Hajj.
The applicant must have a passport with a validity of at least six (6) months.
Each applicant must submit one (1) recent passport size color photograph with a white background.
The applicant must submit a completed application form filled in with black ink pen or printed; the form must be signed and stamped by the authorized travel agency.
The Mahram should write his complete information on the application forms of his spouse and children or any relative with whom he is traveling. He should also provide copies of marriage or birth certificates.
All ladies are required to travel for Umrah with a Mahram.
The applicant must be in possession of a non-refundable roundtrip ticket with confirmed reservations.
The applicant must submit proof of vaccination for meningitis and ACYW135.
Umrah visas will only be granted once the competent authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia have approved the applicant’s request.
The validity of an Umrah visa is one month.
Ladies with Mahrams residing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia may apply for an Umrah visa.
If the applicant has converted to Islam, an Islamic certificate must be presented; this needs to be notarized by an Islamic Center.
18 comments ( 269 views )   |   ( 3 / 1381 )